Thursday, April 24, 2008

www.buggz.congocart.com

This is going to be my new home. www.buggz.congocart.com I've taken the plunge and decided to set up my own webstore. The wahmnaps site has been great, but I want to do some stuff of my own, I'm impatient and impulsive by nature and I just need to have a go! So keep an eye out. The site is running but my websdesign page hasn't been finished yet, so once all that happens and I get some stock made up. That's where I will be selling.

The store is powered by Congo Cart, which is run by a very generous person who sets up the stores in his spare time for a very very reasonable cost! It's fantastic to have such a service available to help WAHM's get into business.

2 comments:

Dory said...

woo hoo!!! how exciting Narelle!!! I can't wait to see it :D

Narelle said...

yeah me too! I am just waiting on my web design thingy to be ready, and off I go.