Thursday, April 10, 2008

Back to some boys stuff!

I got back onto some boys stuff this week.


I made a couple of pairs of cute polar fleece pants. A tracksuit, amd some dungarees!!! I love these, they are so cute! I have some girls ones underway too. I think I might try and sell them on madeit. I love that site!

This pair is made from one of my Japanese imported fabrics. The dragons are very cool. And the dungarees are fully reversible, with the turned up cuff meaning you can get a bit more wear out of them too.





To the left is the dungarees front, with some knee patches for crawlers!



An the dragon patch I appliqued to the back.

and the back view




And here they are on the reverse side












3 comments:

Dory said...

I LOVE IT!!! what size is it? I love the knee pads on it too :)

Will you be listing this on wahmnaps?

Dory said...

I just noticed you are putting it on "made-it"

If it's a size 1, I'll save you the time and buy it from you!!

Buggz said...

I'll send you an email my dear :)