Tuesday, April 15, 2008

For the Princess within

Look at these little cuties! I've called them Princess/Bride dressups. They're made from embroided organza! So soft and pretty. Just a simple skirt and matching veil, but Miss Ivy loved it. Although there was no way she was modelling it for me to take a photo! She went off and tried it on, then came back and said. "yep, I like it" So hopefully other little girls will like them too! I've got lots of different colors to choose from and they are for sale on my Buggz store at wahmnaps



Has an elastic waist so kids can easily dress up by themselves


The veil is attached to an elastic headband, with silver sparkles!


2 comments:

Dory said...

That's gorgeous!!!!

Buggz said...

Thank you! I think it's cute! I wish Ivy would of let me take a photo of her wearing it! LOL