Friday, August 15, 2008

Summer time

I have finally got around to making the first of my summer stock. Some cute unisex fisherman pants, with a cuff that can be turned up to make them into shorts. I'm using lots of vibrant colors and prints.


I have been very busy with a few custom orders. Hopefully I will get to make up some shorts in the next few weeks. I am trying to buy some tshirts for appliquing, basically to make better use of my time! If I can get some nice ones I can make them up much quicker than having to construct the whole tshirt.


Once again my summer stock will have a focus on boys clothes, but there will be a few girly things, as they are just so much fun to sew!


Here's some pics

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great and unique fishermen pants made of cotton,silk linen and hemp
one size fits all
Thai ethnic design
one shop in koh samui
second shop in koh panggan
made in thailand
www.fishermenpants.com