Saturday, June 14, 2008

Lots more Buggz goodies on auction



I've been having great success with my auctions on the new site. It feels really good to be offering people a quality product at a low price. I am very fortunate that I don't have to depend on my sewing sales to help make ends meet. I hope my low prices are helping some people to dress their kids it cute clothes at a minimal cost.
I've had some lovely comments that my pants are really easy to dress with, which is what I was hoping to achieve! And that they fit beautifully over those big fluffy cloth bottoms!
Here's som of what's on auction this week.
Size 3 froggy cords, love the camo fabric!
Cute long sleeve tee, there's a few more in my Buggz store

Froggy fisherman flongies, this is a gorgeous print!

I'm making more flongies today




Love these tan cords, the bright orange fabric turns boring tan into cute an funky!






And some down on the farm fun!!! Look at those cute tractor prints!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

They are really really cute Narelle!

Dory said...

Yes, they are sure are!

Buggz said...

Thanks ladies :)